Days 9 & 10

So I completely forgot to blog yesterday. That's ok, you didn't miss anything. 

Oh other than this...homemade cinnamon apple sauce. Boom! 
I got a bunch of apples on clearance at super one (they have a clearance buggy to the left of their produce section).
1 tbs lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbs cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg

I put it on low in the crockpot for several hours and then mashed it up. It's pretty yummy!

Today was pretty good. Resisted lots of food temptations. Jesse and I have both noticed that we are not as hungry as often. Also, the no carb/sugar thing seems completely normal to me now. Because I'm following the rules of the challenge and I don't want to cheat (either structure or chaos for me), it has been easier not to slip up.

This isn't relevant to anything...but look! We made stockings at work today! 

Tonight I made garlic mashed fauxtatoes! 
I chopped up one head of cauliflower, cooked it for 6 minutes 2 times in the microwave, then put it in the food processor with some garlic and coconut oil and served it up! It was actually pretty good.


Tomorrow will be a crazy day at work, and I am going to a birthday dinner, so that will be tough. But I know I can do this!

Have a good night!

Comments

Popular Posts