Days 14/15

Day 14

Yum! Leftover hamburger patty, asparagus and sweet potato fries. When I was cooking the fries, I baked them at 350 for a while, then broiled them. The parts that got crisby tasted liked toasted marshmallows and it rocked my world!!

Day 15
Woo hoo! Half way!



So I messed up today. I got a Cobb salad with grilled chicken instead of fried, so that's good. I did not realize that there was going to be cheese and corn. I was about halfway through with my salad when I realized that. I picked out the rest of it and carried on. About 30 minutes later, I had the worst headache. It was rough. And I felt terrible. Sleepy and a tummy ache. Just from a little bit of processed cheese and corn. Won't be doing that again. 

But the bright side is that my job is awesome and we played bingo today at work. With M&Ms and marshmallows. Don't worry..I didn't eat any. I didn't win at bingo, but I had fun playing. 

Have a good night! 


Comments

Popular Posts