Day 4



Happy Thanksgiving! Today was a very difficult day (obviously). So many delicious foods to avoid. But our sweet potato casserole, the turkey, green beans and a veggie tray kept us happy and full! I am figuring out for the first time in my life that you can get full on foods that are good for your body. In the past when I ate healthy, I would never get full because I just didn't feel like that was possible when eating "rabbit food". I'm thankful to have learned that from this challenge so far! Something I noticed today is that Jesse and I were not sluggish and exhausted this afternoon after we ate. Usually after a thanksgiving meal, we would just eat and eat, and then wallow around and feel awful and extremely tired. It's amazing that we actually have much more energy without all of the sugar and carbs!

Good night!

Comments

Popular Posts