Day 2

Has it been 30 days yet? Juuust kidding. Today actually went a lot better than expected. I was expecting the first couple of days to be the hardest. I'm sure after about a week or so I will feel more tempted to cheat, but so far I haven't felt that way. I do A LOT better with structure. I can say, "I am going to make an effort to eat well" every couple of weeks, but there is no structure in that. No commitment. Since I committed to doing this, I want to see it through and follow the rules.

We will be heading to Texas on Thursday to spend Thanksgiving with my family, and hopefully we can stay strong and not cheat. We shall see! :)

I started my day off with Body Combat. Working out definitely encourages me to stay on track because I don't want to "lose" all of that hard work. 


For dinner we had leftover soup and a salad with avocado and heirloom tomatoes with a side of asparagus. Yum! And I got full so quickly. 

Have a great night!

Comments

Popular Posts