My Favorite Things

Warning: This post is pretty much completely directed to the ladies. Not that I am convinced that I have any readers (ok, I think I might have 2), male or female, but I just felt that it was only fair to give a heads up.

I have a few products that I just adore, so I thought I should share!



1. My very favorite perfume of all time: Hot Couture by Givenchy. If you know me very well, you know that I have a slight obsession with the "smell good" stuff. I want it. I need it. I love it! For years, the only place that I could find this sweet nectar was Dillards, but lately I have seen it at several other locations.

2. Not necessarily my favorite color (although I do love Tempting Teal), but my favorite brand of fingernail polish: Mary Kay! My Mom sold Mary Kay for years, and I have always loved their make-up, perfume, nail polish, and anything else I could get my hands on. I usually order through my local consultant, but you can order online.

3. MAC pro longwear concealer. Made specifically for people like me, with extra oily skin. This stuff works miracles for bumps and blemishes. It is a little more costly than I would prefer, but I have a tendency to be frugal and make things stretch a little longer than usual ;) I bought mine at the mini MAC store in Dillards, but you can also find it on the MAC website.

4. Briarhill Farms Oatmeal, Milk and Honey Homemade Goat Milk Soap. This is a new favorite soap of mine. I bought it recently at the local health food store, Fiesta. One of the reasons I love it is because it was made in Ruston, LA and I love supporting local businesses! Another reason I love this is because it smells heavenly! I mean, I feel like I now understand why the land of milk and honey is referred to as "The Promised Land". So. Good. And it makes your skin SO soft! I'm assuming the oatmeal acts as some sort of exfoliant. Also, organic oils and fresh goat milk. The perfect recipe for a granola girl, like me! I be lovin'. Gon' getcha some!

(ps- they have LOTS of other scents in this same brand of soap)

5. Curly Sexy Hair spray foam curl enhancer, which is a long way of saying "spray mouse". I use this when I wear my hair wavy. It adds a nice, natural bounce without making my hair heavy and crunchy (yuck). I usually get this for about $8 cheaper at TJ Maxx, but they do not always have it. Ulta always keeps it in stock, but you will pay more (unless you have a coop-un).

I hope you all have had a not-so-manic Monday. Mine was a bit manic. That's ok. Now, go try these little wonders!

PS- Please excuse the bad photography. I'm using an iPhone, and can only do so much!

Have a good week! 



Perfume, Soap and Love,
ET










Comments

Popular Posts